Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me some swappable lens glasses
  • ajantom

My venerable Bolle Turbulence glasses snapped at the weekend 🙁 they had about 8 years of use, so not too shoddy!

Anyway, I’m after some cycling glasses with swappable lenses – at a minimum I’d want dark, yellow and clear lenses, but a lighter, smoke lens would be good too.

I also don’t like glasses that look too ‘sporty’ if you know what I mean, so styling should be more to the casual end of the scale.

Any recommendations?

medoramas
    Free Member

I’ve got Tifosi Duro – really good they are, but I’m not sure if you would classify their style as “casual”… I think they look very cool off the bike too.

Bought them very cheap at Cycle Surgery – 50% off. Worth checking!

DezB
    Free Member

Bought some of these cheap on a recent trip cos I forgot mine
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/bbb-winner-sport-sunglasses-2/?sku=5360502311

Then lost em. So bought another set, cos they’re great for the money.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrSalmon
    Free Member

I like my Endua Guppys, had them a few years now. I suppose they’re at the sportier-looking end but still OK for causal IMO.

alanf
    Free Member

Got some power race from PX.
    I like them as they don’t give me a headache like others I’ve tried so for that I’ll recommend them.
    They have a few different flavours to choose from but may be on the too sporty side for what you want.

binners

Bloc Shifter

Brilliant glasses, with a nice case for your lenses. I had one pair for about 5 years, lost them, and just bought another pair without even looking at owt else

cheers_drive

I’ve had Block shifter for 10 years. Not bad for the money but they steam up with any humidity so I use my fakeleys more.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Oakley M frames or whatever theyre called at the moment. best I’ve ever tried and value for money, still using mine 17 years later.
    /end thread

uwe-r
    Free Member

Aldi ones are fine. My first pair lasted perfectly until the dog ate them, however, as they cost a £5 I wasn’t all that fussed.

mcnultycop

Yup, the Kuota are ace and cheap.

lunge

Oakley, obviously. I like Jawbones/Racing Jackets but they do look quite sporty. Good glasses mind.

monkeyboyjc

These :- Free shipping Sports cycling glasses Outdoor sun glasses three piece suit multi-color optional polarized glasses
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Sports-cycling-glasses-Outdoor-sun-glasses-three-piece-suit-multi-color-optional-polarized-glasses/32447803863.html

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some swappable lens glasses’ is closed to new replies.