Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me some… socks
  • ratherbeintobago

As above. Have been wearing Endura socks on the bike, but these are getting a bit tired and one ripped while I was putting it on this morning. Anyone any suggestions, or should I go for more of the same?

Andy

scottfitz
    Free Member

Have been wearing Endura socks on the bike, but these are getting a bit tired and one ripped

could try putting them on you feet?

honourablegeorge

Defeet – I’ve had some Defeet ones in the drawer for years now, still going strong, any Endura socks I’ve had have fallen apart

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    andyha
    Free Member

since it is the summer treat yourself to some white assos ones, shave the legs, get the woodstain out and go all euro, alternatively buy some super comfy bridgedale ones

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Smartwool

dantsw13

On-one thinnies.

billytinkle
    Free Member

I went for these, I found them much better than the Endura socks I had previously. I like thicker socks though.

http://www.sockshop.co.uk/products/nike_dri_fit_half_cushion_quarter_socks/index.html

sweepy
    Free Member

Alpkit socks are great, not massively comfy when you put them on but unbeatable when active IMO.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Aldi/Lidl for £1.50 a pair you can’t beat them!

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

I just bought about ten pairs if save our socks from on-one. Love ’em, cool designs too.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Huge range at On One and some pretty cheap merino ones too ^^^

kimbers

nukeproof ones are great

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some… socks’ is closed to new replies.