Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me some socks.
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Seriously my feet are flippin' freezing ive been wearing regular walking type socks and they are just not cutting the mustard. Can someone recommend me some really warm b*stards please.

Oh and some quality thermals, i'd rather be warm than cool right now.

Ta.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bridgedale Endurance Summit and a healthy dose of MTFU.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Yep, Bridgedales

racing_ralph
    Free Member

costco 72% merino 4 pack for £12

jobbyheid
    Free Member

Problem with warm socks is they tend to be thicker, cutting off circulation in your feet, unless your shoes are on the big side. if you see what I mean.

porterclough
    Free Member

Decathlon ski socks. Cheap but toasty.

spacecadett
    Free Member

I bought a pair of Da Feet Wooly Boolies a couple of weeks ago. They are brill, really warm – merino wool is the way forward.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I love my wooly boolies! Well not in the biblical sense – but still.

They are warm – I dont know if they are the hottest ever available, but as they're not too thick they dont cut off circulation in my feet so they stay warmer.

Some "undocumented" bonus features: if the cuffs get wet it doesnt seem to spread to the in-shoe part, if your shoe leaks and they do get damp they are still warm, they never seem to smell.

But they are £11 a pair.

Dudie
    Free Member

THESE

Silly expensive but super warm and super comfortable. Have worn these for several days in the hills in winter, in sub-zero temperatures and feet have stayed warm, dry and pong free. And it's Christmas, so treat yerself!

Kuco

Looking at that link the dirty tramp ought to buy some patches for her jeans.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

She cant even afford shoes never mind patching her jeans.

Kuco

The way those two are eyeing each other up I don't their clothes are going to be on for long 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some socks.’ is closed to new replies.