Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me some shorts
  • tommid
    Free Member

I need some new riding shorts.
    Ive been riding in a couple of pairs of Endure Singletrack shorts.

What now? Must not cost the earth, I’m 38 so no ridiculous colours, no belt and no liner (I wear bibs).

Whats good?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I bought a pair of Altura Summit (I think) baggies having forgotten to pack shorts for a ride. They’re surprisingly good, especially when used with knee pads.

Nice understated brown colour, good venting as well. I don’t use the padded liner, as it’s nowhere near as good as bibs. The shorts themselves, though, very good value for money indeed.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

For me, TLD Skyline for summer.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tommid
    Free Member

B.A.Nana Just for Summer?

I want a year round short that can be worn over my 3/4 and tights if need be.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I want a year round short that can be worn over my 3/4 and tights if need be.

See above.

orangeboy
    Free Member

when it’s this hot my favourite are spesh atlas shorts but not sure you can get them with out the liner.

tor5
    Free Member

+1 for skylines – but wait a while if you can, I have several pairs, the last of which were £35 on CRC

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

all season if you’re also wearing bibs/tights, I guess. 🙂

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

They’re not designed for cycling at all but I get on well with British Army lightweight desert DPM shorts.

Very cool in the heat, tough, hard wearing and cheap. Bugger all padding however.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some shorts’ is closed to new replies.