Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend Me Some Short Liners
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

As in title really, not silly money though.

James

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hmmm, that seemed to be exactly the opposite of what you asked for. Anyway, i was looking for some but just got some Altura inserts (the one's that go in their baggies) for £25, & very comfy under plain baggies they are too!

aracer
    Free Member

Well they're comfier than the liners which came with my baggies, hence I tend to wear those (or something similar) with mine. They're also not Assos.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Just got a bunch of the Royal Racing ones for this season. Had a few rides and pretty pleased with them – first time I've gone for separate shorts & liners. Pretty cheap too.

benji_allen
    Free Member

woodsman
    Free Member

Swobo

JohnnyPanic

Aldi.
    £7 or £8.
    Lycra with a nice Coolmax silver pad.
    Does the job.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Not getting the logic on shelling out £65 for full on bib shorts to go under baggies Aracer?

Pair of cheap lycra shorts with a chamois is all you need. The liners I've seen look like Boxers with a nappy sewn in. Eukkk…

wwaswas

Pair of cheap lycra shorts with a chamois is all you need

strictly speakign you don't 'need' anything.

however, chamois quality tends to increase with price and most lycra shorts with good chamois aren't designed as underwear so you just buy a good pair and wear them under your baggies.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Bought these the other day and did 170Km on them – v comfy:

Specialized BG Comp Bib Shorts 2010 – £60. Mate has tehm as well and says they are ace 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Wow – so some people actually agree with me.

Admittedly I do see the point of a cheap set of shorts (have to be bibs for the comfort) for wearing under baggies, given if I was riding far enough and hard enough to need the benefit of the more expensive shorts I'd also ditch the baggies.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I wear Altura Progels under my Singletracks – about £35 and extremely comfy. TBH my saddle is comfy enough without but these just add to that and also mean I don't have seams chaffing my undercarriage as with poor quality liners – I got some cheap one and the "padding" slipped immediately making them useless.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend Me Some Short Liners’ is closed to new replies.