Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me some routes in the Granton-on Spey / Tomintoul ish area
  • Spin
    Free Member

Having had a cracking day in the above area yesterday I think I’d like to do a bit more down that way.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good routes? I’m thinking specifically the east side of the Gorms as I’ve done loads in the Aviemore / Rothiemurchus / Feshie area.

First person to say “Just have a look at the OS map and work it out” wins a (metaphorical) coconut. 😉

WillC9999
    Free Member

For a pleasant roll ride down Glen Avon from Tommy, turn left at the Sultan’s pad and cruise down Glen Bruin (I think?) to Cock Bridge. Have a coffee then vomit on the hideous climb north and then freewheel back to Tommy.

donald
    Free Member

Google the Cairngorm Circuit for routes between Tomintoul and Glenmore Lodge and also between Tomintoul and Braemar. You could link to Grantown via Forest Lodge and the Speyside Way perhaps.

Spin
    Free Member

Cheers folks,

Any more? What about the tracks shown over the Cromdale Hills? Or the ones in the Ladder Hills.

druidh
    Free Member

Craigellachie, round Meikle Conval to Glen Rinnes, up Corriehabbie Hill, down to Glen Livet, a wee bit of road work back to the Spey valley and up the Speyside way to Craigellachie. That’s about 47miles.

bruneep
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some routes in the Granton-on Spey / Tomintoul ish area’ is closed to new replies.