• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by IanW.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me some riding glasses for £30-40 ish.
  • mark_rich
    Free Member

Looking for my first pair of riding glasses so don’t want to spend a fortune, recommendations please.
    Also is it worth getting adaptive light lenses?
    Cheers.

enfht
    Free Member

Don’t waste your money. They all scratch. Buy cheap safety glasses off eBay for 5-8 quid a pop.

jamiep
    Free Member

Bolle Contour. £6 Amazon or ebay. Very impressive with em

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kayak23

Jokeleys with 3 lens sets.

TooTall
    Free Member

Bolle anything. Buy a couple of different pairs, see what fits your face best. Cheep like the budgie.

petefromearth

Chinese Oakley’s off eBay. Mine have been ace

About £15 for jawbones, 3 sets of lenses and nice case with all the gubbins

Assuming you can still get them (Can’t find a link)

Davesport

Bolle Tracker II’s. You’ll look like Heston Bluoomin whassisname.

kcal

Tifosi – might be around £40 – £50 but £50 (or less online) will get you 3 lenses and great fit & optics.

My default glasses of choice these days, even with two pairs of Oakleys in the box.

GolfChick
    Free Member

We’ve got a pair of the Endura Chukar glasses, supposed to have hydrophobic coating but I dont find them particularly any better than non hydrophobic glasses. I’ve give up worrying about scratching the lenses. I’d never fork out for oakleys now as its not worth forever stressing about marks on em. The glasses work just fine and the lenses change easily enough with the three sets that they come with. I’d get another pair anyway

ahwiles
    Free Member

bolle bandido – £3/pair, they even look quite good.

available in grey, clear, and yellow.

i’ve got some fakely jawbones, but find that the frame restricts my field of vision. they’re ok for mtb’ing, but i can’t see where i’m going when i’m on my road bike…

kimbers

endura guppys here

quite like them, more robust than chinese oakleys

IanW
    Free Member

B&Q safety glasses perfect frame free design in either clear, tint or yellow, normally a fiver but last time i was in they came up @ £1.99 so I stocked up.

Happily sell you a pair for £30 quid 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some riding glasses for £30-40 ish.’ is closed to new replies.