Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me some Over-Ear Headphones
  • PlopNofear
    Free Member

I want to get some Over ear headphones for gaming and music. What should I get? Price range £30-£60.

Preferably closed.

Thanks

hammyuk
    Free Member

Stretch it a little and go Bose – NOTHING comes close until you get into professional territory.

flyingmonkeycorps

Bit more expensive again, but Grado are amazing. Open back though.

downs523
    Free Member

Studio beats by dre.. Redicilous sound leak but sound amazing and look cool!

passtherizla
    Free Member

Grado Sr60i you might find some for less than £90, but well worth the extra pennies, make the similarly priced Bose headphones look conservative.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Sony MDR V6. Very excellent, within budget, and you can pretend you are a well sick producer an’ ting.

ski
    Free Member

Plopnofear go to your local HMV and try out the Bose, as above, they are lush, on my xmas list 😉

Are you stopping to see us on the way down to London btw?

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Are you stopping to see us on the way down to London btw?

No, I’ve booked my train tickets already, Lancaster straight to London.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

I’ve found these. They are meant to be really good. Review here. They do come in other colours by the way.

mart
    Free Member

I’m upgrading so I’ve got a pair of little used Audio Technica ATH SJ5’s to sell. They’ve been upgraded recently to the SJ55, but look pretty much the same in silver. They retail at around £50, but if you fancy them I can let them go for £30 posted. Let me know if you’d like to see a photo.
    ://www.iheadphones.co.uk/audio-technica-ath-sj55-black.html

ski
    Free Member

Its well worth trying them first mind, some seem to have a noticable better fit round my ears anyway, compared to others 😉

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Stretch it a little and go Bose – NOTHING comes close until you get into professional territory.

ignore him – he is either taking the p1ss or deaf…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some Over-Ear Headphones’ is closed to new replies.