Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me some new shorts please.
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

Looking for knee length, not stupidly baggy but not to figure hugging. Plainish black or grey or similar and I don’t want to spend the earth. What would you suggest? Thanks

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I just got some Dakine 8 tracks from wiggle for £39. 3 pair I’ve got and the first two are still going strong.

john_l
    Free Member

Rapha Touring shorts tick all of those boxes, except maybe price. Best I’ve ever worn though, by a mile.

sputnik
    Free Member

What size Teadrinker?
    I’ve got a pair of Shimano Saint baggies I bought for my son but to grow in to but he only does road riding now.
    Lovely they are, have a look at my profile, the classified is in there with pics if you are interested.

federalski
    Free Member

I really like the Endura Firefly shorts, I bought one pair as a wee tide me over as they are £30 but have been so impressed I now have 3 pairs.

The are not too baggy and the quality of them is great for the price.

teef
    Free Member

Endura Zyme shorts £39.99:

http://www.endurasport.com/products/?ProductID=115

Look good on & off the bike – quality belt included as well.

kcal

Madison Zenith – think they come in black. About £50. nice material, not too heavy.

Yetiman
    Free Member

Polaris AM 500 Repels. I recently bought a pair with some Amazon vouchers and I’m really pleased with them. They are light, water repellent, length is just past the knee, cut is reasonably slim but baggy enough to go over knee pads and they are really comfortable.

donal
    Free Member

Evans have some of the Gore Fusion Trail shorts on sale at the moment (£54) and with the £5 of code (ECWC5C) will make them under £50 which is pretty good value.

andyl
    Free Member

really like my Endura Singletrack. In fact I think i wore them for half of July round the house and out in the garden.

teadrinker
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses people, opted for the Zymes for now and see how we go from there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some new shorts please.’ is closed to new replies.