Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend me some… MTB films
  • ratherbeintobago

Getting to spend a lot of time in the evening sat on the sofa holding/bottle-feeding Miss RBIT Mk II at the moment. Have DVDs of Life Cycles and Follow Me; anyone got any other recommendations for films of gnar riding?

colournoise

The new Chromag film – Alchemy – is pretty decent.

sharkattack

Sprung 3- Europa

binners

All the Collective films are worth a viewing. The way they’re shot is amazing. Would put a lot of Hollywood cinematographers to shame!

fd3chris
    Free Member

+1 binners, to me they are still the best.

rewski
    Free Member

Vast, strength in numbers, find, home, ride he divide, nwd greatest hits, most on iTunes.

Northwind

Aye, everything by the Collective. Seasons is still the benchmark for That Sort Of Thing.

VAST has less gnar and polish but far more soul.

rewski
    Free Member

Seasons forgot seasons, awesome film.

Underhill
    Free Member

Vast. Pretty much my favourite, though Follow Me is a close second.

Break the Cycle is good too, a Seasons style film looking at a number of Irish riders and the scene over here. Some great cinematography in it. Might still be able to get it at CRC or on iTunes.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

life cycles 😈

Follow Me.

colp

Where the Trail Ends is V good.

_tom_
    Free Member

NWD Dust & Bones! Love that section in BC that doesn’t have any music (can’t remember the name of it).

Follow Me was great as well.

Shifted is worth a watch and can be downloaded in HD from their vimeo page.

I thought Vast was boring. I’m sure the riding was fun but it’s not as fun to watch.

JCL
    Free Member

Where the Trail Ends is V good.

Insanely crap drivel.

If you want to balls out riding Rankin’s Earthed series is still the best. Anthill and Life Cycles for the highest quality footage.

AdamW
    Free Member

Dagnabit! *wanders off to load PS3 with “Life Cycles” again*

rocketman
    Free Member

Where the Trail Ends is V good

With all due respect I think it’s one of the worst ever 🙂

Interminable long-distance footage of coloured dots riding down hillsides that tbh didn’t actually look that difficult and radical dudes scoping gnarly lines. When they went back to the Gobi Desert the second time I switched it off and went riding.

lunge

There is only 1 MTB film that still makes me want to get out and ride. I talk of course about Dirt.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some… MTB films’ is closed to new replies.