Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me some lightweight Trail/XC baggy shorts please….
  • paddyanddre1978
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend me some lightweight baggy shorts suitable for XC please…

I have some Endura singletrack 2 currently but they are a bit too long (55cm)and the material is pretty heavy duty.

looking for something above the knee ideally

many thanks!!

stevied
    Free Member
    Rorschach
    Free Member

Singletrack lites.

danti

Madison Roam – lightweight but well constructed and decent liner or if you want something slightly heavier duty then Zenith but they come without a liner if that bothers you.

shredder
    Free Member

Endura MTR

paddyanddre1978
    Free Member

Cheers guys….starting to prefer them to lycra for xc riding!

Maybe I’m deluded since I bought my Cannondale Scalpel a la Marco Fontana!!

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Mavic cross max or haglofs ardent for me although the ardent might be longer than you are after.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

TLD Skyline are fantastic simple lightweight shorts. Also a slim fit IMO so less chance of catching them on stuff, if you get your normal size they should be at the knee. Or go a size larger if you want them baggy and just below the knee.

Northwind

Altura Mayhem for me- £30, tough, well vented, so long lived that after 4 years constant use I don’t know how long they last. They come with a chamois, no idea if it’s any good though, I don’t use em. If the front pockets zipped, they’d be perfect, that’s my only gripe. Where they sit on your knee’ll depend on your shape, though- on me, belt sat on hips, the shorts are sort of midknee.

Royal MW365 would be a good one but they seem to be totally gone from shops

shaungero
    Free Member

Another vote for TDL Skyline, Great in every way. CRC had them super cheap last week for under 35 quid, i got myself another pair then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some lightweight Trail/XC baggy shorts please….’ is closed to new replies.