Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me some lightweight, non-smelly trainers!
  • alanl
    Free Member

As subject really, I want some new, lightweight summer trainers. certainly not white!
    I’ve tried Merrell ventilated, and they are crap, they vent round the sides, but the tongue section gets soaked in sweat.

Any others to look at?

Ta
    Alan.

djglover
    Free Member

Inov8 flyroc

alanl
    Free Member

I see Go-Outdoors sell them, so I’ll take a look next week. Thanks.

Stoner
    Free Member

no help to you but mrs S just took delivery of her new race shoes. 195g each! knackered in a few hundred miles but blimey theyre light.

carbon337
    Free Member

i Have some innov8 something or other and they dont smell yet – also Addidas climacool are the best ive found for antismell and light weight.

Secret is to not let them get wet.

boblo
    Free Member

I use those Flyroc’s (and their GTX brothers) and they are ace. Don’t bother with the GTX ones, buy some Gore GTX socks instead if you are multidaying and need to keep dry.

They are comfy and ace. Quite high volume on my spindly feet so I add a 3mm volume reducer.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Salamon make good, very breathable shoes. Take your time with sizing as they come up tighter than the size. Usually in the sale somewhere too!

These are great.

Wozza
    Free Member

Gore-Tex Nike ACGs are £45 at Sports Direct, if you can make those stink you need your feet chopping off!

I have a set for hiking, you can submerge them completely in water and nothing gets in but they let the stick out.

Perfect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some lightweight, non-smelly trainers!’ is closed to new replies.