Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me some knee / elbow pads
  • walowiz

Ok until recently I’ve been coming off the bike far too much and my knees and elbows aren’t recovering as quickly as they used to.

So I reckon I need to get some protective gear, I’ve looked at CRC and am none the wiser as to what to g, as eome seem to look like knee warmers, rather than protective gear… So I thought I’d ask here.

I do XC and some DH and plan to do more, ideally I’d like a balance between protection and comfort, I don’t think I need the full on armor that the extreme downhillers wear, but clearly I need something that is going to protect my worn out knees in the event of another spill.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks

oldtalent
    Free Member

Well I have 661 evo, they are OK but I wouldnt recommend them. Flexible and very comfy using the 3do or whatever its called rather than hard plastic, but the knees do tend to move in a crash and the arm pads drop during a ride.
    I think I will try troylee or poc next.

tom.nash

Would HIGHLY recommend the Sweet Protection Bearsuit Light kneepads – very comfortable and have worked when needed to!

walowiz

Thanks, I’ve been looking at the 661 evo’s thanks for the comments on them as I’ve not been 100% confident that they’d be right for me.

Will look at the Sweet Protection Bearsuit Light kneepads, not seen them on my search !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some knee / elbow pads’ is closed to new replies.