Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me some good multiplayer PS3 games
  • organic355
    Free Member

Not online but with real people, you know "friends".

Ive got tonnes of FPShooters and single player games, but when ever we have a party and people fancy a bit of PS3 fun, the only thing I can rally offer them is Buzz Quiz world.

So what other good multiplayer games are there out there? Also whats the most controllers you can have hooked up to a PS3? Most driving games are 1-4 players but I assume 4 is the max for teh split screen limitations?

TheFlyingOx

I've not found too many non-internet multiplayer games. I think the Call Of Duty ones will do 4-player splitscreen, and the Resistance:Fall Of Man ones do 2-player co-op as well. Other than that, Singstar is always good for a laugh before/after the pub.

You can have a maximum of 7 controllers linked to the PS3 via Bluetooth. There maybe a few footy games that take advantage of this, but I'm not 100% sure.

IanMmmm
    Free Member

ModNation Racers – works with up to four players in split screen mode. Online's pretty good too.

Guitar Hero series – in battle mode for 1v1 fun

Singstar

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Lego star wars/indiana jones/harry potter are good, but a little juvenile.

Little Big Planet might be worth a look?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It's all gonna happen in Autumn when the Move comes out.

GW
    Free Member

all the old PS2 Buzz kids games are a good laugh (downloadable fron PSN)
    modnation racers – basically mario cart but way better with 4player split screen
    Little big planet – 4 player co-op (upto 12 with online)
    Resistance 2 – 2 player split screen
    MX Vs ATV reflex – split screen 2 player racing
    PES footy games – 4 player

Drac

Little Big Planet

Singstar but use the camera if you have it too remind yourself of the horror of singing when pissed.

Buzz as you say there's a few others but the Wii is the best party console and all it's really good for.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some good multiplayer PS3 games’ is closed to new replies.