Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend me some gloves
  • samej
    Free Member

I’m after some new gloves. They don’t necessarily need to be biking specific, but want some long fingered summer gloves which grip well, dry out quickly and don’t rub. My current ones got soaking wet at the weekend and were horrible to wear wet, but I couldn’t grip (with wet bars) without them, and they took an age to dry out, which isn’t ideal for multi-day rides.

Any good suggestions?

jam-bo

dakine concept.

nickc

I’ve always got on with either Toy Lee XC or Air

fudge9202
    Free Member

661 raj

philwarren11
    Free Member

Troy Lee XC or 661 comp.

I’ve got some Fox gloves at the moment which are far nicer than the 661’s they replaced. No idea how quickly they dry out though

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

661 raji +1

Barely notice I’m wearing them, can’t ask for more than that from summer gloves.

rocketman
    Free Member

Spring/Autumn and a little bit of winter: TLD XC
    Summer: TLD Ace

warpcow
    Free Member

Another vote for Troy Lee Air. I find the fit better than the XCs and they’re thinner but seem to hold up just as well.

longmover
    Free Member

Troy Lee Air here as well, can’t really find fault with them.

samej
    Free Member

Thanks. Will go searching for some of these. Looks like Troy Lee has a lot of fans.

lee170
    Free Member

Another here for 661 raji, amazing gloves. Get them cheap to

sirromj

One Industries Vapour

fudge9202
    Free Member

661 raji are £13.99 at CRC

Prophet2
    Free Member

Endura MT500s. I have been impressed with them. Comfortable to wear, good grip. My hands don’t overheat even in warm temperatures and at the weekend in a heavy downpour the gloves got soaked through but my hands didn’t get cold. Pricey but so far they seem worth it.

patagonian
    Free Member

Mechanix Originals, about £19. I’ve worn a pair almost everyday for the last 4 or 5 years and they are still in one piece.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some gloves’ is closed to new replies.