Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me some gloves….
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

It’s been a while since I’ve bought gloves, and can’t seem to find anything that meets my requirements.

I’m after something with decent’ish protection on the back, just to stop grazes etc on falls.

I loved Giro Xen gloves, and the Fox Digit gloves – but the Fox’s haven’t enough protection, and the Xen are all but sold out.

I bought some Endura MT500s, which looked and fitted awesome – and then they caused my blisters on my palms from the gel inserts.

Can anyone recommend some freeride’ish gloves, that fit slim, and have decent protection?

Cheers

Ricks

I get on pretty well with 661 Descend

warpcow
    Free Member

I love Xens too, but they just fell apart too easily. Now on Troy Lee Air, which fit just about as well and should hopefully be better made since my last pair of Troy Lee XCs must be at least 5yrs old with nothing but cosmetic damage (fit wasn’t as good as the Xens or Airs though).

mindmap3
    Free Member

My favourite gloves at the minute are either my O’Neil MX gloves (Hustler pics on them) or my One Industries Zero’s. despite both being pretty minimalist my hands have got better because there are less seams etc on the palm. Neither are that expensive and seem to be holding up well.

I’ve found that I’ve had to go down a size in the One Industries stuff because it comes up massive.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some gloves….’ is closed to new replies.