Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me some flat pedal riding shoes
  • Losidan
    Free Member

I have been using some cheap Airwalk ones on the Dh bike (seem to be working OK actually) but wondered if it is worth investing in 5ten’s? Or are there any others worth looking at which have a very stiff toe box?

An altercation with a large rock which took my big toe nail off got me wondering if there were any with good grippy soles for flat pedals but have a bit of toe protection too..

Thanks ahead

Northwind

5 10 Impacts of some sort to get toe protection… Not the best shoe imo, quite clumpy and not too well made, terrible bad weather manners but will do the job you want very well I think.

There’s a new version out which looks a step up but I’ve not tried those

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I use shimano AM 41’s. Same pair for 3 years now, used all year. Great shoes. Stick them in the washing machine every now and then.

cakefacesmallblock

Almost 3 years in the same pair of Teva links. Work very well for me. G/f just bought some too.

Shame Teva are dropping flat bike shoes and going back to their running / approach shoe roots. I’m going to try and get another pair before I can’t.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Am looking forward to trying out some 2FOs when they arrive. For now, am in 5.10 Freeriders.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some flat pedal riding shoes’ is closed to new replies.