Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me some earphones please
  • ken_shields
    Free Member

I need to get some earphones as the ones supplied with my i phone fall out of my ears when sweaty 😳

I’d prefer the ones that hook round your ears but not the ones with the bit round the back of the head so what would you recommend but as long as they stay in my ears I’m not that fussed if they have the ear hooks

I appreciate that you can spend a lot on earphone so realistically a budget about £50 is about as far as I’ll go

Cheers for any help

Ken

CountZero

These I recommend highly:
    http://www.themp3company.co.uk/product/ultimate-ears-ultimate-ears-superfi-3-studio-earphones-black–best-earphones.php
    These are £49.95, and are excellent, I use UE phones, and I have three different models. The SuperFi 3 Studios aren’t iPhone capable out of the box, but, and this is a big reason why I like UE’s, or these and other more expensive models, the cables unplug and can be replaced, either with regular cables for £20, or iPhone compatible ones for £22ish. UE recommend you loop the cables over the top of your ears and down the back, which is how I wear mine. You can also get sets of double flanged eartips that fit a little deeper into the ear, and if you want to really push the boat out, you can get custom fit eartips made up. I wear mine, (Actually SuperFi 5vi’s, MetroFi 220’s and TripleFi 10 Pro with iPhone leads swapped for the standard ones), all day, as I use them as hearing protection when using noisy machinery, and their really comfortable. I’ve used Sennheiser, Etymotic ER6i’s and Denon, and these sound better than the Sennheisers and Etymotics, and the Denons broke.

Daffy

Atomic Floyd Airjax Titanium 2s

kaiser
    Free Member

soundmagic PL30’s ( i’m no expert but after doing a bit of research I recently ordered some of these and for £ 20 ish can’t believe the sound quality and the fit is great too (comes with loads of different “tips” to customize fit )

DezB
    Free Member

I can’t wear round the ear ones and not many in-ear type stay in my ears. However, Sennheisers are brilliant.
    Like these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-Precision-Noise-Isolating/dp/B001EZYMTK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1287997711&sr=8-2

simon_g
    mtb_rob
    Free Member

http://www.customearphones.co.uk/index.php

Custom fit, ie never fall out even when skiing and running etc Good sound quality and will not stick out of your ears and get pressed by hats etc. They are epicness

RepacK
    Free Member

Clicky

I used these – very good bass, nice quality, dont fall out as they sit deep in the ear, v comfortable, drown out a lot of background noise so you can enjoy your tunes. I used Sennheiser before & in comparison the Sennheiser’s are rubbish – both in fit & sound quality.

DezB
    Free Member

😕

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some earphones please’ is closed to new replies.