Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me some cycling glasses
  • Netdonkey

Got about 30 – 35 to spend. I have looked at Madison Darcs and Endura Stingrays. Anyone had experience with either or can recommend me a pair in my price range?

Ta

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bolle safety glasses. You can get several pairs for that and they are fine. Available with different tint lenses

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

I know they are over your budget, but I would recommend oakley half jackets. The optics on the cheaper glasses are poor(edge of lens distorts which I couldnt ride with) and lenses scratch easily.

rewski
    Free Member

depends if you want sun or dirt protection
    dirt – aldi specials or cheapo safety glasses from hardware store
    sun – tifosi are worth a look – pun intended

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

the bolles do not have edge distortion, they are ce marked for uv protection in the right tint

Netdonkey

Dirt is the main concern at the moment. Sun is a future consideration. I have tried the bolle ones before and I find they steam up and are not that comfortable. Fraid half jackets are out of budget!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

For clear lenses, I have a pair of Bolle (Spiders?). Fiver from eBay. Sold as safety glasses so guessing the lenses are going to be pretty tough!

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

the bolles do not have edge distortion, they are ce marked for uv protection in the right tint

Good for you if you dont notice it, but i’ve had 4 different pairs (all different designs) of the bolles glasses and they all distort.

DezB
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-lidl-bike-stuff

They always do glasses on cycling special day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some cycling glasses’ is closed to new replies.