Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • recommend me some computer speakers please!!
  • renton
    Free Member

I off overseas with work for 4 months and my laptop is going to double up as a my stereo and tv .

the built in speakers are rubbish so i was thinking of taking a set of plug in speakers with me!!

can you recommend anything to look at??
    nothing to expensive but i would like them to so half decent!!

cheers

steve

neilsonwheels
    Free Member
    shermer75
    Free Member

What's too expensive?

alexxx
    Free Member

maudio aego 2.1
    10000s of good reviews £120, pack a massive punch and sounds better than my 5.1 cinema setup.

treat myself to a asus xonar dx soundcard also

vrapan
    Free Member

If you don't care carrying a sub around and having a spaghetti looking mess of cables get something like the Creative T20s or Z520 from logitech.

renton
    Free Member

max 25 quid budget!!

trailmonkey

Must be powered in my experience. I got some sub £20 from Tesco that are good enough if it's not your main source of listening to music. More than adequate.

_tom_
    Free Member

You're not going to get anything good for £25, they'll be really light with crap drivers, so the sound will be awful. Creative T20s are alright for "cheap" (£60)

MrSmith
    Free Member

the lacie usb ones for £17 was surprised how good they are for the money. they come with a carry case too.
    i only listen to radio quiet(4) and the odd bit of music, don't expect them to rock the house though.

Flaperon

Also recommend the Creative T20s.

midlifecrashes

Stephen Hawking

mieszko
    Free Member

Logitech X 230. 2.1, should be within Your budget if You look on the internet. Very good speakers and the subwoofer is good enough as well, not too big and I'm very happy with my set. 4 other friends got them and are equally happy. Very good value for money.

renton
    Free Member

mieszko

how would i connect those logitechs to my laptop??
    is it just a case of plugging them into the headphone socket on the front??

cheers

steve

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘recommend me some computer speakers please!!’ is closed to new replies.