Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me some 10 speed chainrings
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

Have a set of hollowtech II cranks want to put on 2 chainrings to run them 10 speed on my hardtail with an 11-36 slx cassette, xt rear dearilleur, and xt front double derailleur.
    Many Thanks

RDL-82
    Free Member

Depends what size you want. I’ve just put some 10spd SLX on mine 32/24. They’ll do me for now and cost £27 for the pair at CRC.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Cheers was thinking of running 24/38

tang
    Free Member

Ive been running 38/26 TA chinooks on my 2×10 set up for a while. They are 9 speed rings but makes no difference!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, you won’t find ANY chainring that shifts better then Shimano. And they last longer than they used to. And if you keep an eye out you can get them cheap. I don’t look any further than that, personally. 🙂

boltonjon

PeterPoddy – Member
    Well, you won’t find ANY chainring that shifts better then Shimano. And they last longer than they used to.

I wish – less than 500 miles out of the latest 2×10 STX set up

Cheesey Chain Rings 🙂

theotherjonv

Posted yesterday but didn’t get any answers. Anyone know if you can get aftermarket rings for the SRAM doubles – they’re odd bcd’s (80 and 120 i think) and seems like the outer ring has the threads in,not the spider. Or am I tied to getting truvativ ones from the SRAM main dealer at main dealer prices.

jonnyrockymountain

I will have some xt 26/38 chainrings for sale they have had about 5 good rides (150 miles only)
    £30 posted for both email me at jonathantraverse@hotmail.co.uk

fudge9202
    Free Member

jonathan ygm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some 10 speed chainrings’ is closed to new replies.