Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Recommend me RAC, AA or other?
  • Earl
    Free Member

As above. Thanks

alexonabike

AA – i've used them LOADS and always been good – well, what you expect anyway – no nasty surprises.

Junkyard
    Free Member

other they are very dear you will get similar cover for about 50%of their costs or thereabouts -comaprison website required?

CHB

RAC been best for me.

luke
    Free Member

Used AA, RAC, and Green flag. The AA is the best of the bunch. Check your bank account there may well be free cover with it 🙂 My Lloyds and Natwest accounts do.

Jase
    Free Member

Rac and use Tesco clubcard vouchers to pay

dmiller
    Free Member

I used tesco breakdown for a year with no issues… and it was super cheap! Currently got break down with the "green breakdown company" as my insurance is through "the green insurance company". No hassles there either.

Both much cheaper than AA / RAC. The tesco contracted guy was awesome when we needed him – think it was Thomas Ash(?) they contracted too?

oldfart

I use Britannia absolutely 1st class service when called on !

SaxonRider

Used RAC alot. Been brilliant.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Used RAC and more latterly AA with family cover for the daughters and wives cars. Its has been well used by the one daughter who has been in one breakdown in her own car but twice in other peoples who have had no cover-got them out the mire big time.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Do you need European cover? If so ADAC beat everybody hands down on price from memory. (ADAC are just the German AA and use AA patrols over in the UK).

If not, RAC with Tesco clubcard vouchers is.

nickhart
    Free Member

i have aa and they've been great so far. i also pay for their insurance scheme which pays the first 500 of a breakdown parts and labour. saved me a fortune when my golfs immobiliser died, the bit in the dash!

RustySpanner

What oldfart said – Britannia Rescue are better VFM and have always provided excellent service.

RustySpanner

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me RAC, AA or other?’ is closed to new replies.