Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me DAB radio/ ipod docking station
  • bruneep

I have the Intempo RDI, which has packed in 🙁

Looking currently at the Robert Sound 66

Budget £150ish any other ideas?

bruneep

anyone?

seven
    Free Member

i got one of these for the kitchen.

not the best audio quality but great for dab and playing ipod through

http://uk.shopping.com/Sony-Sony-DAB-Micro-System-With-Built-In-I-Pod-Dock/info

Jammy111
    Free Member

pure siesta for about 80 quid. job done

grumm
    Free Member

Not used that model but we have a Roberts RD22 and the sound quality is excellent imo.

beaker

Intempo RDI. Don’t get me started on mine!! Mine Died aged 2 years 9 months and reading on the t’interweb there seems to be a common fault and lots of users have reported it. Intempo will repair it for a price though. If yours is less than two years old it’s still under warranty. I’m never buying an Intempo again.

tony24
    Free Member

just over budget but i have 1 of these. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003BT4MKQ/ref=asc_df_B003BT4MKQ950634?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B003BT4MKQ

very good sound and the sliding door is good moves to the right for ipod to the left for cd looks good to as its quite small and slim.

GJP
    Free Member

I have also recently bought one of those panasonic systems in tony24 post. Bought primarily on aesthetics, in fairness does not sound as good as perhaps the B&W ones but costs considerably less.

CountZero

Pure DAB radios have an aux input, but you can buy an aux dock for your iPod/iPhone that has a remote control. The radios are around £60, and the dock is £30-35ish. If you’ve got convenient wifi you could get something like a Klipsh dock and use iTouch radio on a Touch if you have one. The Pure is a good well priced solution I think, if tou get the chargpack it makes it a good portable holiday unit.

richcc
    Free Member

Got Revo Domino. Pretty good and does what you want

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me DAB radio/ ipod docking station’ is closed to new replies.