Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me a…restaurant in Verona
  • lunge

Come on now STW, don’t let me down!

Looking for a nice place to eat for the last day of our holidays. Not mega, Michelin star, expensive but don’t mind throwing a bit of money at it. Ideally near the arena but don’t mind walking if needed.

Any suggestions?

akira

Quite like Antica Bottega del Vino, nice steak and some fancy wine shenanigans.

TiRed

Ristorante Olivio on Piazza Bra was always very good to us. Work were paying. Right next to the Arena.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    doris5000

this place – went there on the last day of our honeymoon as it happens. do book because it’s tiny but the food, service and wine were all amazing. They do some really posh Ripasso wines by the glass too, which is nice to try. Lovely atmosphere too, very cosy.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187871-d3724745-Reviews-Cafe_Carducci-Verona_Province_of_Verona_Veneto.html

also this place was really nice for slightly more relaxed outdoor eating vibes

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187871-d3336532-Reviews-Boccondivino-Verona_Province_of_Verona_Veneto.html

chrishc777
    Free Member

When I lived there a few years ago the Giovanni Rana restaurant on Bra was the place to go. If you want genuine local food though drive out to Settimo and try the Trattoria by the river Adige, went in March, it’s something else

twisty

Buy some picnic food in Eurospar Via Daniele Manin. Ok if you really want a restaurant then my suggestion is useless but it is a good place to get some goodies to take home anyway.
    Then walk through town and cross the Ponte Pietra
    Then walk up the hill towards Castel San Pietro, somewhere around there you will find a place with a nice view to watch the sunset and picnic.

Ponte Pietra at sunset

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a…restaurant in Verona’ is closed to new replies.