Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me an xbox game
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

Games i’ve played recently that i’ve enjoyed include:

Mass Effect 2
    Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

Games i can’t get into:

racing cars
    ‘real war’ style stuff (CoD etc.)

What else will i like?

t-obias
    Free Member

Lego Star Wars?

BoardinBob

Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas
    Bioshock 1 or 2

munkster
    Free Member

Batman Arkham Asylum – superb – under a tenner now too.

Speaking of “under a tenner”, Amazon was selling “The Orange Box” (Half Life 2 and extras, plus Portal) for £9.99 last time I looked. Absolute class games all.

Cougar

Red Dead Redemption. Stellar game, and right up your alley I reckon.

t-obias
    Free Member

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. It’s a bit dated now, but still a good game and only £15 I think.

LMT
    Free Member

Another vote for Batman:AA its just an awesome game! other games would be Gears of War 1&2 just to get ready for when 3 comes out in the autumn.

Creg

As said Fallout3 and Fallout New Vegas are worth a look. Lots of DLC available for Fallout3 and some for New Vegas too (as if the games weren’t big enough already).

Borderlands is good too. Its similar to Fallout3 with its character development but its a lot lighter and more “fun” to play. Some great little comedy moments in it and also lots of DLC available as well. It also has a ridiculous amount of guns in it which dispatch people in some rather amusing ways.

Also another recommendation for Orange Box, plenty to keep you going with that little package plus Portal 2 comes out this week (well worth taking a look at, but play Portal 1 first so you can experience the initial wierdness…and cake)

Haze

Not H.A.W.X

Always been a bit curious about it so I picked up a copy off Ebay for £8.

Just had half an hour on it and it appears I’ve bought a turd.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Thanks all.

Klunk
    Free Member

wave goodbye to 400 hours of your life and get oblivion.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

It’s worth downloading demo trials of games from the marketplace, i’ve managed to avoid some stinkers that way!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an xbox game’ is closed to new replies.