• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Taff.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me an iPhone case / cover pls
  • Aus
    Free Member

Looks like an iPhone 4 is soon to be my phone … fear scratching / hurting it, so what’s a good cover / case solution that (a) good for everyday use ie. pocket friendly, no big flaps getting in the way of making calls, se with one hand etc (b) reasonably protective (I won’t be doing sports etc with it) (c) that’ll remove the fear of breakage.

Thanks

binners

Nip to Asda or Tesco. Get one of the rubber gel cases for the princely sum of £3.00. Comes with self-adhesive screen protector.

as good as anything else out there

GrahamS

I’ve had a speck pixelskin on mine since I got it (came free with phone).
    Seems good – adds very little to the phone, protects the ends and back.

http://www.speckproducts.com/pixelskin-hd-for-iphone-4s.html

But they are all much the same. Just have a browse through amazon.

Oh and if you are interested in the handlebar mount I mentioned in your other thread then it is this one:

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

100% recommendation for a Lifeproof Case. Pricey, but easily the best out there.
    Rugged, slim and waterproof.

CountZero

Mine has been in one of the clear Belkin cases that Apple gave away during the ‘antennagate’ nonsense. I also have a clear screen and rear cover, that came from eBay, you can get sets of ten for a few quid. I’ve replaced the front one twice, they get scratched rubbing against other stuff I put in my pocket, and the case is scratched to buggery, but underneath its pristine, after two years. I’ve dropped it on concrete a couple of times, too. Works fine, and will fit into an Arkon screen mount as well.

transporter13
    Free Member

Ive got one of these for my 4s

Used with a screen protecter and my phone is still in perfect condition

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I really liked the Oakley carbon and rubber ones I saw in the states recently!

convert

As an outdoors type in a country with summers as lovely as ours I think Lifeproof is the only sensible choice.

baa
    Free Member

Griffin Survivor
    Where I work they’ve been upgrading all our mobiles to iphone4s.
    The cases we got with them is the Griffin Survivor.

GrahamS

Meh. The case on the handlebar mount above is waterproof for use on the bike. Not quite as elegant as the Lifeproof but about a quarter the price.

Taff
    Free Member

I’ve been told by MBR that the next issue has the neoprene covers that they had about 6-8months ago. Mine has been awesome. Water resistant-ish has taken a few drops etc

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an iPhone case / cover pls’ is closed to new replies.