Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Recommend me an internet radio station
  • molgrips
    Free Member

That’s like XFM used to be, before it was Radio X. Other than 6 music.

binners

So you want to listen to a radio station that plays the Red Hot Chilli Peppers 20 times a day, instead of 6 Music?

Freak! 😛

Markie
    Free Member

Radio Paradise maybe?

molgrips
    Free Member

So you want to listen to a radio station that plays the Red Hot Chilli Peppers 20 times a day, instead of 6 Music?

No I want good new music, with minimal bollocks. 6 music is on now, with some northern pillock wittering on about rubbish. This is definitely not music. Should be called 6 Talking Bollocks. Heard the end of a song then 5 minutes of some annoying blokes. Not really ideal for listening to whilst working.

allthegear
    Free Member

There are other radio stations, other than Radio 4???

Rachel

Rubber_Buccaneer

I had to stop listening to six music, they kept playing the same shit over and over until I thought I liked it 🙁

binners

No I want good new music, with minimal bollocks

Sounds to me like:

a) Somebody has had grumpyflakes for breakfast

and

b) You need Spotify Premium or Apple music with some playlists, rather than radio which has traditionally involved people speaking.

Also… NORTHERNIST!!!!!

You won’t listen to a northern bloke talking shite, but you’re happy to listen to commercial radio with adverts for ambulance chasers, and double glazing firms every couple of tracks?

You’re weird! 😛

molgrips
    Free Member

You need Spotify Premium or Apple music with some playlists, rather than radio which has traditionally involved people speaking.

Costs though innit.

You won’t listen to a northern bloke talking shite, but you’re happy to listen to commercial radio with adverts for ambulance chasers, and double glazing?

Yes. The northern bloke is far more annoying. Is there a pattern here … ? 😉

binners

Fair point! 😀

Just get paupers/tightwads Spotify then if adverts don’t bother you?

Or, if you find northerners annoying, put 5 live on in the morning, and listen to the lovely soothing tones of Adrian Chiles instead.

molgrips
    Free Member

Hmm… might do. Squatify?

PS I’m half Northern you know.

binners

Which half?

molgrips
    Free Member

Mild please. And some nuts.

avdave2

There are other radio stations, other than Radio 4???

Yes, they are for the hard of thinking 🙂

Try FIP the French station, very little talking at all and absolutely no idea what they might play next. Don’t think it’ll give you the new music you want but it will play just about anything which keeps it interesting.

molgrips
    Free Member

Just realised that I have access to Amazon Prime Music.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an internet radio station’ is closed to new replies.