Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommend me an indoor TV aerial please?
  • rhid

For the past 5 years I have been using and external TV aerial which has been hung from a window handle inside my living room. It looks stupid and the cats try and climb on it.

Can someone recommend me a nice indoor aerial which may be a little more subtle than this?

The Current set up gets decent reception so I assume that I live in a moderate strength signal area.

I don’t want to drill holes to mount anything so something freestanding would be idea. I have had a look at amazon and all their products have 2 types of reviews, 1 – this is awesome and 2- worst thing ever.

You all seem trustworthy so if you recommend me something good I will buy that!

Tallpaul

Go to Maplin. They’ve got a pretty good range and will refund if you try it and it doesn’t offer you good reception.

simon_g

Put your postcode into here: http://www.wolfbane.net/cgi-bin/tvd.exe? and it will tell you where your nearest transmitters are and what sort of aerial will be suitable for each (plus which way it should point).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an indoor TV aerial please?’ is closed to new replies.