Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • recommend me a wheelie bag!!!
  • enduro-aid
    Free Member

Well I'm on hols again in a couple of weeks and I dug out my old Karrimor rucky last night and I think its well past its best (20 yr old and falling apart actually)

so recommend me a wheelie bag somthing less that 100 quid and less than 100 litres aswell, somthing like a Da Kine split roller or a Burton Double Decker (only not as expensive)

Whats out there??

Cheers

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have an Animal one and I've been very impressed so far. Top tip, buy a "different" colour. Much easier to see on the carousel! Mine's a fetching shade of brown….!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

http://www.penroseoutdoors.co.uk/acatalog/Berghaus_Mule_110_Wheel.html

been using an older version for years, great bag

uplink
    Free Member

Have a look at the Eastpak ones – I've abused one for a couple of years now without it complaining

enduro-aid
    Free Member

I have an Animal one and I've been very impressed so far. Top tip, buy a "different" colour. Much easier to see on the carousel! Mine's a fetching shade of brown….!

yeah thats why im looking at somthing like this rather than just a plain black bag, eaiser to spot and hopfully better build quality

midlifecrashes

turboferret

I've got a Dakine Split Roller, and it's excellent.

Couple internal compartments for organising stuff, but not too many to impede the usefulness of the bag.

Have it's smaller brother as hand luggage too.

Cheers, Rich

enduro-aid
    Free Member

think i'll go for the split roller they look great and seem pretty solid

5lab

cdiscount have some eastpaks on 80% off at the moment, only the small wheelybag though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a wheelie bag!!!’ is closed to new replies.