Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • recommend me… a washer
  • SaxonRider

Exciting stuff, this.

Our 10 year-old Hoover is a couple of days away from dying, and if I hear the damn thing make another loud noise, I shall take it upon myself to do it in more quickly.

But now I need a replacement.

I have a Bosch dishwasher and a Bosch condenser dryer, and quite like both of them, so kind of trust the name. Criteria for a washer is that it offers fast cycles as an option, and is very quiet.

Can you recommend me one? What should one look for in a washer?

CountZero

Preferably round, with a hole in the centre. 😉

alexpalacefan

Just taken delivery of this

Hotpoint WMEF742P

Which Best Buy, seems great.

Alex

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    uphillcursing
    Free Member

Just asked the question of the wife. One word answer was Meile. Now, if you knew the wife then you would aslo know one word answers do not come along very often.
    I would therefore take it as a given that those are the best and there can be no doubt.

oldnpastit

Got a Samsung one. Seems pretty good, hasn’t exploded yet. It’s now about a year old so early days. It plays tunes though which may not be to everyone’s taste.

Wally

2nd Meile. Have you tried moving one?
    I got the most simple push button type.

piemonster

+3 Meile, if that’s over budget. The cheapest Bosch you can find with as few unctions as possible.

The less functions the better IMO regardless of manufacturer.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Samsung a couple of months ago. 5 year warranty swung it. Our wooden floor and lack of fortune prevented Miele coming to stay.

cranberry
    Free Member

+1 for Meile.

Buy good, buy once.

RoterStern
    Free Member

We have been having problems with our Siemens washing machine and the guy who came to service it (here’s a chap whose hobby is his job…..his house is full to the brim of used washing machine parts 😯 )told us that the only washing machine built well enough to take our amount of washing is a Miele.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘recommend me… a washer’ is closed to new replies.