Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me a trail center for today! Yorkshire
  • taka
    Free Member

anyone? within 2hrs of Keighley not too much singletrack or gisburn forest something with small jumps etc.

Cheers Tom

imnotamused
    Free Member

Lee quarry is the only one that springs to mind

ton

stainburn
    and MTFU…………. 8)

stevede
    Free Member

Lee quarry most definately not in Yorkshire! Prob within 2 hrs drive though.

imnotamused
    Free Member

No thankfully but as the request specified within 2hrs of Keighley not too much singletrack or gisburn forest something with small jumps etc. then it’s bang on the money.

stevede
    Free Member

Lee and Cragg are great and by the looks of the pics posted yesterday they are getting even better, with my mum living in waterfoot it gives me incentive to head north and visit more frequently! Haven’t ridden either quarry since my skills course with Ed Oxley last summer and definately looking forward to heading back up, especially now that the two are linked up properly.

taka
    Free Member

Cheers for the suggestions but ive decided to go over the hill to sunny Calderdale instead 😉 im bored of Gisburn now been going since i was 5 and in the last few months we have been going nearly every weekend and lee quarry is good but i would rather leave it for a bit until thems trails are finished and going to Bacup makes me feel depressed its that bleak

stevede
    Free Member

taka – i know what you mean about bacup, i grew up there, bleak and rough as a badgers arse, even had our car stolen on xmas day one year! Now living in west cornwall and miss bacup like a hole in the head! Lee quarry softens the blow of visiting relatives somewhat though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a trail center for today! Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.