Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a track pump
  • davosaurusrex

I recently acquired a digital pressure gauge to go with my trusty Rennkompressor track pump which I’ve had for well over a decade and have been enjoying accurately inflated tyres every ride since. Unfortunately I’ve just left said Rennkompressor in the Austria Alps and can’t imagine farmer Klaus will be too bothered about sending it back to me. We had to leave the weeks rent hidden in the unlocked house for him as he was too laid back (or hung over) to collect it before we left…

Anyway, I’m somewhat gutted and need a new track pump. It only needs to be reliable, shift a decent amount of air and have a dual head as I’ll still use the digital gauge. So any good budget recommendations appreciated or is it worth spending out on one of the dual pump/tubeless seating jobs and if so which one?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Rennkompressor and a separate tubeless tank thing. The combined ones are generally a bit rubbish.

davosaurusrex

Not really what I wanted to hear as that’s double expensive! Thanks for an honest opinion though.

Anyone else?

cloudnine
    Free Member

LifeLine AirBlast from CRC.. mines been faultless.
    Nice quality dual head and works well setting up tubeless.
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/lifeline-airblast-tubeless-tyre-track-pump/rp-prod155451

mattsccm
    Free Member

Silly question. You have had the obvious answer already. Buy another.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a track pump’ is closed to new replies.