Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a tow bar / online tow bar supplier
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Who’s good for getting a tow bar? I can get the local garage to fit it, but thought I’d look about online for buying it. It’ll only be for a bike rack.

Cheers

ThePinkster

Never had any problems with Towsure personally.

Had a couple of towbars from them, fitted one myself and garage did the other fine.

Don’t forget to order the electrics as well as they’re a separate item to the bar.

backinireland
    Free Member

Agree with towsure

thebrowndog
    Free Member

These guys fitted a towbar to my Xtrail. They come to you and were cheaper on the quote than the two places I would have had to leave the car at for a day.

http://www.towbarexpress.co.uk/

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Buchans in Rutherglen – I’ve used local guys in Ayr before, but these guys were very good, really tidy job and well priced too.

(IIRC you are in Glasgow area?)

thegreatape
    Free Member

Lochaber, but close enough.

Thanks, I’ll check them all out.

ElShalimo

Have you tried indespension?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not yet, but will do.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Mr Towbar in Kilmarnock (nee Troon) have fitted a few for my old man over the years and are worth a look as well (not helpful to OP unless you fancy the extra miles)

jerseychaz

P F Jones carry a huge range, loads of advice and info on their slightly clunky website. Cheap as well. Their own brand range is supplied by Witter.

stuartmccarthy
    Free Member

P F Jones carry a huge range, loads of advice and info on their slightly clunky website. Cheap as well. Their own brand range is supplied by Witter.

+1

PF Jones are really good, lots of help over the phone and not too expensive either. But don’t buy off their eBay site – long story.

samuri
    Free Member

What’s a normal price for fitting the bar and electrics then?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a tow bar / online tow bar supplier’ is closed to new replies.