Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me a torch around £30
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Father in law is after of pocket sized torch for Christmas. I’ve got a couple of remix torches so I’m thinking the ld01 would be ideal. Any other suggestions. And I don’t want to order something from hong kong via eBay.

Its for general torch duties btw so not for riding a push bike.

Cheers in advance.

Jamie
    Free Member
    Gary_M
    Free Member

That looks a good choice too, cheers.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Any more suggestions?

tonyplym
    Free Member

Petzl Tikka Plus 2 ? – not a hand held, but a head torch is so much more convenient if you actually have to do a task by torchlight.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Headtorch+1, why burden a hand? (alpkit do very good headtorches for £12.50, brighter than my £35 Petzl Tikka XP but a little less battery life)

clicken sie hier

CountZero

I’ve got a headtorch I bought from Blacks that’s very similar to the Alpkit, but without the three small led’s above the main one, and it was slightly more expensive, but it’s a very useful bit of kit, and I wouldn’t be without it, and I’ve got loads of different torches. It’s an excellent Idea. Actually, it’s given me an idea for a pressy for my dad, too. Cheers for that. 😀

+1 Fenix – my model is a little old now and not researched current options, but it’s so well made it’s a pleasure to hold and kicks out a light good enough that I’ve used it on the bike as a head light to back up my bar lights.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a torch around £30’ is closed to new replies.