Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • recommend me a tablet under £120
  • robw1
    Free Member

I am after a tablet as a present. Its going to be used mainly for surfing the net (via wifi) and storing movies ect for journeys. not likely to be used that much for apps. Want it to be quick, and have expandable memory (SD card?). And be less than £120.

Was looking at the Kindle Fire as they are in the price range but seem a bit tied to Amazon.

Any other recommendations?

bamboo
    Free Member

Hudl. Just over your budget at 129, but if you have any tesco vouchers you can double their value, so £65 of vouchers would get you a hudl

nickjb
    Free Member

Tesco Hudl would be top of my list. It’ll be under £120 with a few clubcard vouchers or £130 without

MoreCashThanDash

We’ve been pleased with the latest hudl.

jekkyl

the hudl is great. we’ve got one and the cost for the larger memory models are much better then any of the rivals.

bamboo
    Free Member

Larger memory hudl? Aren’t they all the same memory capacity but they have the ability to expand memory via microsd?

Cougar

Hudl 2, pay in clubcard vouchers and you could get two of them for that budget.

kimbers

Got a lenovo s6000, 10 inch on offer from amazon

really nice takes microSD card, micro hdmi, usb otg, god screen long battery life

use it for browsing and sticking kids tv shows on it for when we g away

firestarter
    Free Member

Hudl 1 on tesco website 80 quid cheaper with vouchers

andyl
    Free Member

+1 for Hudl 2

What is this voucher thing? Is it vouchers from using your store card? Thinking about getting a couple for my nephews.

nickjb
    Free Member

What is this voucher thing?

Its called Clubcard Boost. Basically for every £1 clubcard voucher you have you get £2 to spend in store on various items including the Hudl

http://www.tesco.com/direct/clubcard-boost/

Cougar

Yeah. You can trade in clubcard points for a voucher towards your purchase, at 2:1. So £60 in CC vouchers gets you a Hudl for a quid.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a tablet under £120’ is closed to new replies.