Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • recommend me a sprayer/ powder coater in the midlands
  • Drillski
    Free Member

as above, preferably in staffordshire,
    thanks

also any tips on powder coating orspraying a frame, seem to remember there beng threads about how to protect the frame(?) but cant find them with search tool.
    TIA
    Drillski

vdubber67
    Free Member

I wouldhave thought most powedercoaters would do a frame for you. They seem to take anything on in my experience!

There's a place in Notts called Thornix. Mate had a road frame done there, and they're cheap and ok.

I'd strongly suggest you talk to them about protecting frame threads, else you might struggle with things like bottom brackets.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

send your frame to these guys http://www.argoscycles.com/ they offer an amazing service.

robidoo
    Free Member

I allways prep my frames myself(don't take their word that they will cover threads etc).
    I use spare bolts for mech hanger and old bb cups for bb no need to screw all the way in though.
    I have some sticky silver foil tape for steerer tube and seat tube but rock wool will work just make sure it's neetly pressed into the tube.
    But places like ARGOS will do this for you but you will pay loads more for it.
    Rob.

sc-xc

Bournes in Brum. Ace.

0091paddy
    Free Member

CJ Ward, Burton-upon-Trent. £25 for for spray and powdercoat. Finish is brilliant.

They put stops on all the threads too, good bunch of guys.

Drillski
    Free Member

thanks guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a sprayer/ powder coater in the midlands’ is closed to new replies.