Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a small bike grease Gun
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

want to get a small grease gun as been using various odds’n sd’s to do the job for a while now. Want a metal one which lasts ages not too worried about cost as long as not over £40.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Pace do one.

foxyrider
    Free Member

yeh looks quite substantial – is the pot beneath heavy/bulky?

foxyrider
    Free Member

The Pace Grease Gun is actually a standard DUALCO grease gun

Anthony
    Free Member

The Pace (dualco) one is well made but its a PITA to have to keep ramming a screwdriver up the base to keep the grease flowing.

You used to be able to get an identical one with a sprung shaft which had the rod sticking out the bottom. If you can get one of these they are ace, they used to be sold through Ison Distribution. Otherwise the one’s that screw onto a tube of grease would be my next choice as you can squeeze the tube as you use the trigger so it’s still a one handed job.

Anthony
    Free Member

Oh, the pot is about the size of one of those mini drinks cans and although substatial it isn’t that heavy.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Those dualco ones are just great. Mine must be nearly 20 years old and still going strong!

foxyrider
    Free Member

cheers – guys – think i’ll get one of those – having a think – sooo many choices 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Get the long nozzle if you can, it makes things wasier. Although i’ve managed all this time without one!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yup just bought the pump-action one of billys.co.uk – cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a small bike grease Gun’ is closed to new replies.