Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me a shedtrackworld
  • treklee
    Free Member

I’m after something around 10×8 foot, pent house style, and preferably without Windows so it’s pretty secure. It’s gotta house 3 bikes, and kit, tools and all the other cr*p needed for cycling. Would ideally like to hang bikes upright at the end of one wall with shelving and room for a roller tool box aswell, hence pent style. So, recommend me a shed, for around 500£!!

dmorts

Where do you live? Might get the best deal from someone local, plus you’d be easily able to visit and check out the build quality.

I bought a shed of the size you’re looking for this year. Started with a budget like yours but ended up paying twice that! Although that included delivery and assembly too

colmac
    Free Member

Sorry to break it you but the only way you’ll get anything decent for that money is if you build your own!
    I searched everywhere a couple of years ago, anything less than a grand was paper thin so I got all materials from my local sawmill and went for it myself. Even for a moderately skilled handyman it was fairly straightforward.

bearnecessities

I researched to death, and settled on these guys. I got a different shed than the one below, but the quality is great, price was silly cheap for what it is and the guys that knocked it up were gents. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Sure they’ll have no problems in not including windows on this, which is the size you’re after.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252444037566

Edit: Yes, £500 will get you a pile of flimsy crap I’m afraid. Spend just a bit more, it’s worth it.

timber

Self build.
    Can incorporate all the features you want, over engineer, even fit stuff that wouldn’t be an option on a regular shed like a second hand house front door with multi locking points if security is an issue. Mine has a barn door wide enough to walk through alongside wiiiide bars.

Don’t scrimp on the base, I did because I couldn’t be bothered to dig another hole, thought a 6×2 would be suitably excessive, but had to jack and prop the front of the shed when it sagged and wedged the door shut.

aidem
    Free Member

You may want to try http://www.malverntimberframedbuildings.co.uk I’ve ordered a heavy duty 10 x 6 pent that’s being delivered this week, look good quality and get good reviews, will post a pic after it’s been put up on Thursday.

leonthepro
    Free Member

Very similar situation but for the quality and size of sub £1000 decided to build it myself. Went with a 10×8, no windows and apex roof. Made the door and walls higher than most premade sheds and apex allows more storage. Cost around £700 all in and took two weekends to build.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a shedtrackworld’ is closed to new replies.