Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommend me – a shed
  • PJay
    Free Member

To put my bikes in.

I’ll be moving house soon and will need to transfer my bikes from their currently damp, dank, breeze block outbuilding. I’ll need to get a shed to store them in, hopefully with space for fettling. I want it to be nice and dry inside (steel bikes) and security’s important, too but even a brick building has wooden doors and glass windows so I doubt that anythings really secure.

We could go ahead and get something built but are also looking at the current flatpack options (with the possibility of putting down a concrete base). Options include wood, metal and plastic and I was wondering what people would recommend. Metal sheds seem pretty cheap but I’ve been told that they have a tendancy to ‘sweat’ and get damp inside, I suspect that plastic offerings might do the same so is good old wood the way to go? Also any particular makes/brands that are good?

zokes
    Free Member

I’ve a Ford Mondeo that’s pretty spacious, and as it’s off to the garage yet again tomorrow it doesn’t move much, and looks a bit like a shed. That do?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me – a shed’ is closed to new replies.