Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Recommend me a Seiko Diver? With your pics.
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Loddrik,money to burn, have you got any pics to drool over? Edit NOT enough money to burn.

Just looked through my old photos and can’t find any pics of the Seiko’s I’ve had. Strange as I usually keep at least same couple of pics of the watches I’ve had.

ojom
    Free Member

My ‘diver’ on the right. These are 2 of the 3 Seiko’s I have. The other is the 5 Military black one that everyone has.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Whats the lume like on the Seiko’s? It’s pretty poor on my Citizen – dissapointingly so (mind, I’m comparing it to a Luminox with Tritium which, tbf is pretty bright), just expected to be able to see it at night! Had a couple of days of being out in bright sun.

michaelbowden

Seiko lume is generally fantastic.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

Seiko lume is very good, the spork is excellent due to the large patches for each marker. Takes 1/2hr to fully charge but 10min in bright sunlight generally lasts hours of glowing

stu1972
    Free Member

For a bit of balance here’s my midsize SKX013 with a modded W.Jean superoyster 22mm bracelet with solid end links.

Love the bigger divers but even the SKX007 looks too large on my punative wrist !

firedfromthecircus
    Free Member

The lume on my SK007 is fantastic.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Seiko Diver? With your pics.’ is closed to new replies.