• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Recommend me a roadie forum
  • jambon
    Free Member

Now I have a road Bike I have no interest in fat tyres, CCDB and the shenanigans surrounding the comings and goings at Leith Hill. (Especially as I live in Spain).

Where is it at in the Roadie World?

Scapegoat
    Margin-Walker
    Free Member

veloriders.

RealMan
    Free Member

Here?

jambon
    Free Member

Yeah, realman, it does often seem to go that way.

Maybe there should be a Roadie Section to go with the general chat and coffee lounge?

Getting reet addicted to the eyes forward and trust in the tarmac thing, especially as I nearly got castrated by my 456 this morning…

RealMan
    Free Member

Maybe there should be a Roadie Section to go with the general chat and coffee lounge?

There’s a bike section. Road riding fits into that fine. Most people, including me, are opposed to having loads of different sub forums.

And yeah, it’s pretty addictive. Nearly threw up at a race today. Kit all cleaned so I can ride tomorrow.

Really need to get on the mtb again soon..

Trailseeker
    Free Member

There’s a bike section. Road riding fits into that fine.

Not if you’re not interested in road bikes.

There is a link on every page to road.cc but tards like Realman don’t seem bright enough to figure this out.

RealMan
    Free Member

There is a link on every page to road.cc but tards like Realman don’t seem bright enough to figure this out.

Not for me there isn’t. Also I thought road.cc got like 2 posts a week or something.

Not if you’re not interested in road bikes.

I’m not interested in fat bikes, 29ers, and most full sus bikes – should we have a sub forum for each of those then?

MrSmith
    Free Member

i’m not interested in anglo-jock politics/scottish oil, anything to do with I.T, your HR/work issues or cars. don’t think a separate sub forum is needed for those popular topics.

MrSmith
    Free Member

chat mp3 mixing software
    bike Garage Security
    chat Kitchen work surfaces
    chat Headphones
    bike Best brakes for a 4-year old
    chat Drive the movie – hype 10, film
    bike White bikes….colour co-oridination?
    chat Hebden bridge….have the waters receded?
    chat So, going back a bit, where do you come from?
    bike Forca seatpost
    bike Events or days for kids?
    bike Bikepacking – Frame bags & Seat Bags – 2

cut and paste of the top posts just now. not interested in any of those, no problem as i didn’t read any of them.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’ve got to be honest as someone who is more of a roadie than MTBer, this place is far more fun.

BikeRadar can be interesting and if you spend time there there is probably lots of big hitters but I can’t say if it’s as tolerant as this place is; in my experience roadie forums revolve around ‘whose going to win the tour’ and doping.

Also roadies tend to be up their own arses, evidenced by the fact the that the same guys who wave at me on my road bike don’t wave when I’m on fat tires.

I like it here.

atlaz
    Free Member

Road.cc forum has no real traffic.

GJP
    Free Member

atlaz – Member
    Road.cc forum has no real traffic

It sounds like the ideal place for a roadie

Kuco

Same as Realman I have no interest in fatbikes or 29 er’s so don’t look at those threads but tards like Trailseeker don’t seem bright enough to figure this out.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a roadie forum’ is closed to new replies.