Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a ride from Llandudno please
  • Nick

Staying the weekend there on a family reunion, have permission to take bike, but will only have about 3 hours on Saturday morning.

Can anyone recommend me a ride, from the centre of Llandudno? 20 miles/3 hours, nice views, doesn’t have to be anything epic just a chance to get a ride in.

Cheers

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

This Llandudno . . .?

or t’other one?

Junkyard
    Free Member

drum mountain above LLanfairfechan – not sure you can start from there or do within 3 hours though but it should be on everyones to do list

Nick

I had no idea there was more than one Llandudno!

Drum looks good, but yeah I reckon it would be a struggle to do there and back in 3 hours, I could drive to Llanfairfechan I suppose but would rather not. I’ve never been around the Orme so I could just take a road bike and do a loop or two of that.

lowey

Three loops of the orm.

Or head over the bridge and ride up Conwy mountain. There’s a BW going right up to the top of Sychnant Pass and then there are loads of cheeky f/p’s all around there to have a play on.

Nick

Yeah three loops of the Orme on my Pompino, should work up an appetite for the family lunch.

ste_t
    Free Member

I used to live up the Orme, then moved to Notts. Bloody miss waking up to those views!

wilde86
    Free Member

anyone got a route map for LLanfairfechan or Drum? Im there on Saturday morning with the missus too and have a free pass for a few hours!

Nick
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a ride from Llandudno please’ is closed to new replies.