Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me a restaurant in London (big ask!)
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

My boss and I are taking a business associate out next Monday evening. Wish-list:

– Favoured cuisine: Japanese, Thai, American/TexMex, similar to any of these
    – Need a decent atmosphere but not too loud to have a business conversation in
    – Not too fussed about location as long as in zone 1
    – Budget up to say, £50 per head for a main
    – Not too fussy (to be able to wear smart casual jeans/jacket/shirt type stuff)

Cheers!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Goodman on Old Jewry if you’re looking for a steak.

Or Burger and Lobster virtually across the street.

Or read the Cheese and Biscuits blog and see what takes your fancy.

dknwhy
    lunge

Barbecoa in St Pauls? Pasternosters, also in St Pauls?

aP
    Free Member

A couple I’ve been to…

Koba (Korean table top BBQ) 11 Rathbone St
    La Bodega Negra (Mexican) 16 Moor Street, Soho – need to book beforehand, walk through a sex-shop to get into it.

DrJ

Pasternosters, also in St Pauls?

If you’re looking for a blind date !!

epicyclo

Macdonalds, and spend the rest on coke and hookers. 🙂

tomhoward

The Lockhart in Marble Arch. Amazing Traditional Deep South American food. None of the fast food rubbish.

Their fried chicken will change your opinion of how incredible fried chicken can be…

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Goodman is, er, good but Hawksmoor is the ultimate for Steak. Any of their venues are great but I love the one at 7 Dials Covent Garden and it’s great for business clients. Sushi Samba high above Liverpool st is impressive. Big Easy is fun but not formal. Hix is great too as is the Tramshed in shoreditch with the Hirst installation. Chiltern Firehouse worth a shout too.

benp1

I’d rate Goodman over Hawksmoor, their truffle mac and cheese is genuinely amazing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a restaurant in London (big ask!)’ is closed to new replies.