Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a pump for my pack
  • benjii19
    Free Member

I’m after a new pump as my topeak halfords special has died. Any recommendations??

I quite like the idea of a portable/mini floor pump jobby, but want something that wont break easily.

stevenk4563
    Free Member

The Topeak Race Rocket MT is excellent, very good volume for it’s size.

z1ppy

Topeak mtn morph (or one of it’s clones), not the smallest pump in the world but mine been solid/reliable for years.

Scapegoat

http://www.gear4motorcycles.co.uk/?i=515114
    M:Part evolution. Not particularly tiny at 35cm but certainly shifts plenty of air, and fits inside the main compartment of my “The Capo” camelbak.

Del

mtn morph is good and the road version good too. if anything slightly better as it’s smaller and takes less effort ( though more strokes, so to speak ).

sandwicheater

+1 for Mountain Morph. Solid and decent bit of kit.

benjii19
    Free Member

anyone had a look at the lezyne mini floor pump?

frood
    Free Member

Or the on-one Mountain morph style thing… it’s a tenner and works well so far… been in my pack for about 6 months, used it a few times now

On-one Micro Floor

jamiep
    Free Member

I’ve that O-O / PX one. Seems good so far, and cheap

alibongo001

+ one for the one one Phaart.

Really easy to use with the floor bit under your foot.

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

anyone had a look at the lezyne mini floor pump?

not used the floor pump but the others have been better than any other small pump i’ve used, wouldn’t hesitate in trying it personally.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I’ve used the Lezyne and liked it, good pressure quickly, however Ed Oxley had one on a skills course I went on and one of the riders broke it for him.

fenn27
    Free Member

I have a lezyne mini floor pump from ebay, love it. The head is brilliant, especially the release valve button thing if you have presta valves, stops you having to use force to pull the head off, I frequently bent valves doing this.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a pump for my pack’ is closed to new replies.