Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me a personal injury lawyer?
  • looneylunn
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a personal injury lawyer?

I have a friend who has been injured by constructin workers and had some of his personal possessions damaged. I wondered if it was best for him just to ring a generic “no win no fee” or are there good and bad solicitors as with every trade?

West Mids based if that matters.

Thanks

cyclistm
    Free Member

Leigh Day were very good through British Cycling. How easy the service is to access, and whether there are any limitations without the insurance BC provide I couldn’t say.

I’d probably start with your home insurance to see if they provide any support/cover.

ibnchris

Irwin Mitchell and Shoosmiths are two I’ve worked with in the past

fingerbang
    Free Member

I’m a personal injury solicitor and happy to help,just email me from address in profile. 10years plus experience etc.

Best thing to do is shop around and most firms will handle it competently

As said above, see if he has any legal expense insurance as the insurers panel solicitors might reduce the success fee and also insure any litigation if it goes that far.

Or alternatively local renowned solicitors might be best bet if he wants to sit down with one.

Re success fees, the maximum we can charge is 25% of damages so that’s the going rate but most firms will reduce to 18 or 15% if you negotiate it down

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a personal injury lawyer?’ is closed to new replies.