• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by timc.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend me a no sleeve cycling jersey for the summer
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

As per the title, in an effort to avoid taking scissors to my short sleeved tops can I get recommendations for no sleeve cycling tops?

RealMan
    Free Member

You’ve come to the wrong place.

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/

Now go think about what you’ve said.

ourmaninthenorth

And would you like us to recommend the right sork of ink for applying a number to your upper arm?

Off to http://www.tritalk.co.uk for you.

EDIt – beaten cos I couldn’t remember the name of the triathlopes forum and had to google it

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trickydisco
    Free Member

My 1st crit race the other week we had to wait around for a while as a guy turned up with a sleeveless top on and got angry when he was told he couldn’t race with it on

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Google “wife beater” and you’ve found it.

gazc
    Free Member

something like this?

i need to get one too as doing a triathlon this year. how serious these guy take it worries me and my slightly more chilled out approach to racing 😯

Taff
    Free Member

My 1st crit race the other week we had to wait around for a while as a guy turned up with a sleeveless top on and got angry when he was told he couldn’t race with it on

Why the hell was that?!

ourmaninthenorth

Why the hell was that?!

Can’t recall the reason, but sleevless jerseys aren’t allowed in any bike racing (no, tri isn’t bike racing…).

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

GAzc you don’t HAVE to wear sleevless, surely the point is you’ll have a tri suit on or something similar? ie shorts then throw a “normal” cycling jersey on over the top??

gazc
    Free Member

MC – that would be good then the sleeveless top was just what people i’ve spoken to who have done tri’s before have told me – made me feel like i’d be a bit of a tit doing it in anything else! 😥

LardLover
    Free Member

I’ve got a nice Oakley one for sale if you’re interested?

Only worn a couple times, size is a medium but it’s a generous medium (I’m a size large in jerseys):

Rorschach
    Free Member
    timc
    Free Member

you will look a tw4t you know?

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

sun’s out, gun’s out…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Bit of gun jealosy going on there….show em if you’ve got em.Snide comments if you ain’t.

timc
    Free Member

nothing like a set of ‘guns’ for deluded fashion 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a no sleeve cycling jersey for the summer’ is closed to new replies.