Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a new pack around 10-12L size
  • Chipbutty
    Free Member

Looking for a new pack for holding a 3 lite bladder and around 10l storage. Got an Evoc FR enduro pack for bigger rides, but want something a bit lighter without back protector for shorter rides out. Needs to hold the usual essentials and waterproof. The Camelbak skyline has caught my eye. Anyone got experience with one?
    Cheers folks

fudge9202
    Free Member

Changed from the evoc fr trail to the skyline, it’s fantastic,low centre of gravity. Very comfortable even on 3hr plus rides, full of great features and can carry everything I need. Only drawback so far is not waterproof but I use a small drybag if needed.

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Cheers for input Fudge9202. Sounds good. Not many bags around that are fully waterproof, so like you said, a dry bag inside will do.

jam-bo

Evoc cc 10

shredder
    Free Member

Osprey Raptor the end.

davosaurusrex

I seem to be the only one but can’t get on with the fit of my Skyline. Shame as otherwise it’s pretty much perfect. Thinking of selling it, email in profile if interested. Blue one (which is clearly the best colour)

sheeps

As shredder… Osprey Raptor

somafunk

Another Osprey user but I went for the women’s version of the Raptor called the Raven as it was a better fit on my back length as I’m only 5ft 6″

hammerite
    Free Member

Jumping on the back of this… I looked at a Raptor 14 yesterday and really liked the look of it. However, not sure I need 14l of space. Do the smaller capacity Raptors come with all the same features, but they’re just errr smaller?

nytmadn
    Free Member

I’ve got a Shimano Rokko 12l and love it, very lightweight yet a good fit and all the necessary features, not waterproof though, I’ve got an Evoc small raincover on mine which sorts that nicely.

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Just ordered a Skyline from Wiggle. It was on sale so went for it.

Thanks folks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a new pack around 10-12L size’ is closed to new replies.