Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend Me a New Commuter Backpack
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

I’m disappointed with my Dakine messenger bag and am now looking for a new commuter backpack.

I’ve gone off (actually I never really got on with it) the messenger because it is no easier than a backpack to get on/off, covers most of my back so it’s not really any less sweaty and it keeps slipping no matter how I do the straps.

I want a hipster-esque type backback with some sensible division internally. Needs to be able to carry a large laptop, ideally with some sort of anti-sweaty back/strap techology. It needs to be weather proof.

It cannot be too expensive either otherwise I will get shouted at. (£100 would be absolute max).

huws
    Free Member

This isn’t going to help you very much as it doesn’t meet any of your requirements other than the hipster-esque backpack bit. But, I bought one of these recently. Really good quality. Utterly useless for what you need.
    There’s normally some other nice stuff on the Kinoko website though.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Hmmm, I like the roll top bit, but I’d rather have something more leather strappy….

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

I’m seeriously lusting after one of these http://shop.alitedesigns.com/alite-boreas-pine-to-the-pacific.html

Theres a 20% off coupon for joining the newsletter so could be just in budget to…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend Me a New Commuter Backpack’ is closed to new replies.