• This topic has 44 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by sync.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Recommend me a multi tool with chain tool !
  • nickdavies

I’m on about number 3 of the superstar one a couple of posts back, I put them down somewhere every 18 months or so….!

I’ve got a few chain tools one of which ‘pro’ level and I pick up the superstar multi tool every time. I don’t know if it’s just me being a bit of a spanner numpty but I’ve bust a couple of proper chain tools and don’t like the other one to use, but the superstar one is great, on the trail or in the garage.

chipster

Nexus is a good one. I used to have 2, but one disappeared.
    Garage Bikes didn’t sell Topeak, so I got a Crank Bros one, on Big Al’s recommendation.
    It’s only been used once so far, by someone else. It feels decent, though.

iwmunt
    Free Member

HEXUS II great tool.

chipster

Correction – Hexus.
    Nexus autocorrect.

sync
    Free Member

I still have my original cool tool from the 90s complete with neoprene pouch. The chain tool on that has never failed in 20 years. In fact the whole tool has never failed with heavy workshop/shed and trail use.

I bought a hexus II the other day as like 750m wide bars they are en vogue and because it is 1/3 the weight of the ct lol. I have to agree it is very good.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a multi tool with chain tool !’ is closed to new replies.