Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Recommend me a mid-sized brum brum for around £3k (I'm so sorry)
  • Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve had a 2007 Civic for nearly 5 years now. No issues with it, drives nicely and despite 1.8i engine is reasonably economical. Its nice and wide with fold flat seats so the wheelchair access should be pretty good. Only downside for me is £180 tax band.

My Fiesta was £185, so that’s not too bad for a .4 jump in engine size.

Anyway, after seeing how the Civic’s seats fold back in the flesh, I think that might just have it nudging ahead of the Focus. Only negative thing I have heard about the Civic is slightly harsh ride. Any thoughts on that?

Also….assume no aux/usb in on the 07 model?

ianpv
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2007 focus c-max, 2.0 petrol, very pleased with it in an anonymous, no problems sort of way. Boot isn’t huge but I expect would be ok with a wheelchair.

We had a berlingo before, which was ok, but the cmax is nicer to drive and more comfortable

jambalaya
    Free Member

Also….assume no aux/usb in on the 07 model?

You may be surprised, Honda starting putting in USB quite a while ago. Worth finding a seller and asking them.

Jamie
    Free Member

You may be surprised,

Apparently not. No USB till 09+. Even then only on certain trim levels.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Yep, no USB, aux or bluetooth on mine. You can get one of those FM bluetooth doodads though. Can’t say the ride is noticeably harsh but then I’ve not driven a focus. I think it drives well, done plenty of 3hr trips in it without fatigue.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a mid-sized brum brum for around £3k (I'm so sorry)’ is closed to new replies.